Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Called to Serve

Jaden has been waiting and so excited for this day - to receive his Mission Call!
January 17, 2013 it arrived!


It was in the early afternoon and Jaden and his mom were the only ones home and they both really wanted to open it, but........ ahhhhhhhh! we waited.  Untill 9pm that night!
so everybody could be there either in person or on Skype or on a cell phone.
We were all so excited to see where he was going!

Friends and Family gathered around



Opening, opening opening-

Drumroll!



ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO!!!




I'm not sure what Jaden thought about it at first but I read his acceptance letter and part of it said that he prayed about it and knows that he is meant to go there! He is so excited and can't wait to go!
We have since then  talked to so many people who used to live there or know someone there or have a Missionary there and they all talk about what a great place it is and what a blessing to be there. Jaden is just excited to go!
He enters the MTC in Provo on March 6, 2013


Italia on Skype
and...... a funny one!


1 comment:

  1. Funny story!
    In Google I searched "New Mexico Albuquerque Mission" hoping that I would be able to find something that would help me prepare for the area. I was called to serve there also. When I found this blog, I was hoping to see someone who was currently serving or who had returned, and I could read about their experiences...instead I found someone who was just called. Bummer. That's exciting though! Congrats! I'm sure he'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete