Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, March 9, 2015

March 4, 2015 Elder Jaden Espinoza is Home!

Family and friends waiting at the airport for Elder Jaden Espinoza to come home after serving a 2 year Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Later day Saints!

Waiting............

 There he is!!!!

Elder Espinoza!!!

Everyone is excited to see him, especially his Mom!

Elder Espinoza looking good!

Guess who was first to hug him?

Part of his last letter to me-
 Love you so much mom I really cant wait to see you! You better be up front cause I wanna hug you first! Love you mom!!!! :) Thank you for all the love and support you have given me throughout my mission. I could not have done it without you I hope you know :)





























  So fun to hear missionary stories from this guy in person now instead of letters! So exciting to see how much he has spiritually grown and what he has accomplished, how much he loved his mission and how he still talks about doing missionary work even after he is officially released from being a full time Missionary. We are enjoying having him home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment