Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I am pretty excited to learn more and to make weaknesses strengths!

11/12/14
It’s always interesting when you have plans to do certain things and then boom the Lord has different plans for you. I was needed somewhere else in this mission and I definitely was not expecting that one! But The Enchanted Hills ward on Rio Rancho is AWESOME! I haven't met very many people but they all seemed fired up about missionary work! I guess this ward was baptizing like crazy earlier on this year and its died down but now its about to pick back up again! :) I am also in a trio with Elder Stevens from Sydney, Montana and Elder Pattison from Murray, Utah. I've been out as long as both of them combined... haha, but they're good elders and we get along great! Don't have too much in common with either of them but its all good, we're having a blast so far!
I have already realized a few of the reasons why I am here now in this area, so I am pretty excited to learn more and to make weaknesses strengths! The Lord ALWAYS knows what he is doing ! 2 Nephi 2:24 says, "But behold, all thing have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things." - aint that the truth!? Its never fun when things change but when we later realize why things happened it sure does make all the anguish worth it :) Sorry this is so short today but we only have an hour here!
Love you all!!!!
New Address-
Elder Jaden Espinoza
4501 Sprint Blvd Apt. 5212
Rio Rancho, NM 87144

​I wish my camera would capture the real beauty of the sunrise from our balcony!

No comments:

Post a Comment