Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, May 13, 2013

short and sweet


May 13, 2013
Hello Hello,
  It was so nice to get to Skype my family yesterday!!! I miss them all a lot! I wish I could have Skyped a lot more people but that woulda been a little apostate haha It was nice though but I'm ready to get back to work!!! We have a Baptism scheduled for this Saturday but were not sure if our investigator will be ready by then. We need to make sure she understands everything before she gets baptized. She's been doing really well lately and has been progressing lots! Its so awesome to see her progress. We are having trouble finding new investigators though. So everyone help out your missionaries and pray for missionary opportunities so you can refer someone to the missionaries!!! We LOVE referrals as missionaries, haha, its like a present!
   So this week we are really gonna work on finding. Most of our work is with less active members and some have actually been really progressing since 'Ive been here. Its also very nice to see someone come back into church and see their lives change just from making these small and simple steps. Heavenly Father notices everything we do and blesses us for it! He knows our thoughts and desires but we have to act on it or else it really doesn't mean too much.
   Well sorry this letter is a little short I don't have too much time on these library computers and we weren't able to get a key to the church history center lol. I've been doing great though I have no complaints whatsoever. Just loving life! I hope all is well with everyone :) Its always nice to hear from everybody and I'm thankful for all the love and support I get!
Love,
Elder Espinoza

Skyping to his family in California

skyping to his family in Washington
We all so enjoyed seeing and talking to Elder Espinoza!



No comments:

Post a Comment