Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thank you!

November 19, 2013
Well I would like to start out by thanking everyone for all the birthday wishes, cards and packages I have been receiving! I love you all very much!
So this last week was so AWESOME! We finally had a busy week where we were teaching lots of lessons and helping people build their relationship with God. We had to push back our baptism that was supposed to be happening this week sadly :/ BUT we have someone else getting baptized on the 30th! The mother of the two boys we just baptized. We had a really amazing lesson with her and set the date! Its amazing to see and feel the spirits presence so strong in lessons. We were also able to confer the priesthood on two people we baptized. One was baptized in the summer and the other one was one of the boys we just baptized. That was definitely a new experience for me but its so awesome to see people you helped enter into the waters of baptism progress even more! I love this area so much. We have transfers coming up this week and we are both praying we don't get transferred! We both feel that if we stay together for at least one transfer more that amazing things will happen in this area! A goal that our mission has is to baptize weekly. Which almost seems impossible. We have that potential in this area. Especially if we stay together! We are working with about 23 investigators now. We've done a lot of finding and now were doing a lot of teaching! It really helps the time fly by when you're busy serving the Lord. Its crazy to think I'm almost at 9 months out now. It's going by too fast! I'd be devastated if I had to leave this ward. I really have grown to love the people in this area. They are so wonderful to us! They already started feeding me birthday dinners and what not haha I'm gonna have wayyyy to much cake this week. Time to start working out even harder I guess! ;) lol
Well once again I'm so grateful for all the birthday stuff and all the love and support I get from everyone! I love you all and hope you have great week! 

Love, Elder Espinoza

We ordained Danny to the office of a Deacon and gave him the Aaronic Priesthood!

The Fox family

Elder Espinoza and his companion Elder Hoggan- still goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment