Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

And he's off!

photo credit

Heading to the MTC today!

The Missionary Training Center in Provo Utah.
He will be there for 2 weeks then off to New Mexico for 2 years.

Last night he was Set Apart to be a full time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later day Saints.
President Andelin gave him a wonderful Set Apart Blessing.

This sums up what Elder Espinoza will be doing for the next 2 years

My Missionary Commision

by Elder Bruce R. McKonkie

I am called of God.

My authority is above that of kings of the earth.
By revelation I have been selected as personal 
representative of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him--
to stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself
would say and do if He personally were ministering to the 
very people to whom He has sent me.
My voice is His voice, and my actes are His acts; my
doctrine is His doctrine.
My Commission is to do what He wants done; To say 
what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in 
word and deed of the divinity of his great and 
marvelous Latter-day work.
How great is my calling!


Last week this was one of his facebook posts on the last day of his job from Life-guarding and teaching swim lessons at Columbia Basin Racquet Club.
 He said- 
Today was my last day at work. Gonna miss all my little kids:( but in a week the real work starts and I can't wait

Elder Espinoza is ready to go and excited to serve! 
photo credit

 I think he's going to be a pretty good Missionary!
We are going to miss him but we can't wait to start hearing all about his experiences as a Missionary. 
photo credit

His weekly letter and hopefully some pictures too :) will be posted on this blog every week. If you would like to have each new post sent to your e-mail weekly then just enter your e-mail address in the spot over here on the right side of this blog and you too can follow along. 
While he is in the MTC you can send him a letter through dearelder.com from here and he will get it that same day or the next day.  Or this is the address to send one in the mail. He will be at the MTC untill Monday March18, 2013.
Elder Jaden Espinoza
MTC Mailbox Box #105
NM-ALB 0318
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Missionaries love mail!

His Mission address in New Mexico is posted on the right side of this blog up near the top . When he is there you can send mail to that address or when we have an address of where he is actually living I will post that too.
Thanks to all who have been a support and influence to Jaden!

Last night at the church after being set apart.

 Jaden got to visit his Dad and Family down in California this last weekend.They and their ward are sending him off with lots of Love and Support also.

This morning-Saying Goodbye at the airport.

Goodbye, we love you! We'll see you in 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment