Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life in the MTC

Elder Espinoza was able to e-mail me real quick a few things today  and send a picture :) before he heads off on Monday to 
New Mexico!
He is still just having a wonderful time and learning a lot!
Here is a little bit of what he wrote-

My investigator committed to baptism!! It was so awesome! 
I had another one I was really struggling with but learned an amazing lesson during it and today we had our last lesson and it was totally taught by the spirit and not me whatsoever. I don't even remember what I said really cause it wasn't me! it was so awesome! I love this so much! he committed to baptism as well! 

This pic is of my district. the red head with the huge smile in the middle is our teacher here. he is the most spiritually amazing person i know!!!!! I'm gonna miss him so much he was so awesome!!! he taught me so much!!!


I love the extra exclamation marks!!!  I always add some more when I'm extra excited too!!!

So he is leaving the MTC on Monday and he gets to call home!
 I'm so excited!!!
I really am just so proud of him! (As if you haven't been able to tell ;) )
It is so much fun having a Missionary out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment