Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014


02/25/14
 Hello,

So last week was a bit of a crazy one that's for sure! We had a new apartment so it was completely empty and we had no food and no money because it is the end of the month and we didn't save as much as we probably should have so it was a fun first few days! Luckily we have the most amazing members ever and they totally got us groceries - that was the nicest thing ever! This ward really does watch out for their missionaries!
Glad to have been able to serve here for 9 months! So pretty much I can leave at the end of this transfer or be here for 3 because my companion goes home in two so they wouldn't bring in two zone leaders who have never been in the area before. I really feel like I'm leaving at the end of this transfer. I really hope not but we will see what the Lord has in store for me! So I was kind of a little sad to find out we were getting the north side of the area because it definitely wasn't as productive as the south side and we never really come up to the north side (the ward boundaries are massive!). But it's crazy how the Lord is preparing people for his gospel and how after the little time we have spent up here we have found some super solid investigators. One was actually last night. I have never met someone before who was SO excited about the gospel as this man. It was almost unreal... like still even thinking about it is crazy! Even my comp who has been out for 21 months has never met someone this excited! So he's totally going to get baptized for sure and his wife is a less active member in San Antonio and she's moving here in April because he's stationed here in the army. He had been to church a few times and didn't think much of it and then all of a sudden he wanted to change his life around and just really felt God impressing him to ask his wife how to learn more about her church and how to change his life. It really is amazing to see peoples desire to change and then when they have the gospel and actually change has to be one of the most wonderful things ever. We had Tyler Nelson with us, he's the guy we baptized in December then he baptized his wife a few weeks ago. It just all worked out so perfectly, it was so awesome! Missionary work never gets old and never will especially in this time we live in on this Earth! It is up to us to go and proclaim the gospel! I hope you all had a wonderful week and thanks for all the love and support!
Love Elder Espinoza

My new companion Elder Weber


No comments:

Post a Comment