Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Miracles this week!

                                                                                                                         May 20, 2014
   There have been so many miracles this past week it is almost overwhelming to think of all of them! One special miracle is the family who showed up at church a week ago and are now being taught by us! All three of them have baptismal dates for the 31st of this month! We are so excited for them and they are progressing so much! The Lord really has prepared them for His gospel right here and right now. The fellowship from the ward and the help they are receiving really is a miracle in itself. It is so amazing how humble and optimistic this family is! It shocks me every time how they really are optimistic about even the smallest simple things. Just for example we were at dinner at a families house and the had invited them over and we were talking about rocks for some reason which led to a conversation about the volcanoes around here which led to how terrible it would be if they erupted and then the husband said, "Well, at least we will have new rocks to look for." It just shocked me how optimistic this family is and how they really don't have the greatest circumstances right yet they choose to be happy and optimistic in all things! They have been a blessing to this ward already in so many ways.
   There are also many other miracles happening in this zone in other wards. Everyone that is one a baptismal date is doing everything they should be doing and progressing so well which is something I have never seen! We are really excited to get this zone out of the rut it has been in for years and slowly but surely it is happening!
   Also something crazy happening in Albuquerque is that we are having swarms and swarms of grasshoppers coming through. its kinda cool actually. They're just little ones. I guess they are supposed to go away here in a few weeks and aren't doing much harm. No one really knows what caused all this! Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Love Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment