Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014
  Well we have been having lots of rain these past few days. I remember all I ever wanted when I was boy thinking about where I was gonna serve my mission was that wherever I got BETTER have crazy monsoons. It doesn't rain that much but when it does it definitely pours! It's all gone now sadly and we will have to wait for the actual monsoon season! I guess the only thing I dont like about the rain is it is really hard to go walk around and talk to people lol pretty much impossible because no one is outside!
  So the work is definitely picking up here in the Bandelier ward! We were gonna have a baptism this Saturday but the family wants to push it back a little so they can fully understand everything. We were pretty sad! But also very happy cause it shows that they are serious about all of this. I strongly feel they will be baptized and hope it comes soon cause I know of the blessings that it will bring them individually and as a family! I always tell them they are what makes it worth not seeing my Mom for two years! Then the mom will say," I'M not worried about you not seeing your mom I'm worried about your mom not seeing you!" Pretty funny :) I assured her that they also are the reason it's okay my mom doesn't see me for two years!!!
   Well things are going great here! I'm really loving my new ward! The members are amazing! School is out for the year here now. They get out really early! But start a lot earlier too.
  I hear Cortez and Roman made state for track! Thats so exciting! Wish them luck!

Love Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment