Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Life is a lot happier when you have charity on your mind

  Well we had heard that we should wake up to more snow today but when we got up it wasn't snowing which was sad but after I finished getting ready for they day I looked outside and the ground was already covered! Pretty sweet! We're hoping it actually stays this time lol 
  Pretty crazy how next week is transfers already. Elder Taylor goes home next week then its crazy cause my group is next. My group was the 1st big group this mission ever had and so now that we're all going home and the sisters have all left our mission is really downsizing. I guess 20 areas will be closed. So sad but at the same time the work will continue to go forward and missionaries will be being more productive throughout each day! The Lord is totally hastening his work here in this mission. Even in our area He is. Last week we had 4 referrals from our ward. 2 of them were people that were supposed to be in YSA so we referred them to the Sisters and one is getting baptized at the end of the month! We started teaching one already and are excited for that! The next one we should start teaching this week and another family is having some good friend over for dinner who have questions and might be coming to Church this Sunday. So it is SUPER exciting in our area right now! Its been pretty slow lately but its definitely picking up that's for sure! So I REALLY hope I don't get transferred for my last transfer. I love this ward and don't wanna pack and then pack again in 6 weeks haha but I've learned whatever happens in this mission as far as where we go is what the Lord wants. So we will see. 
  Well sorry today's is so short! We don't have lots of time to email :/ But this weeks Christlike Attribute is Charity and Love. Such a good one for all of us to study. I has helped me to see people the way that Christ sees them. Even when He was on the Earth. It honestly makes life a lot happier when you have charity on your mind and are trying to be charitable to those around you in any way that you can :)
Love Elder Espinoza

We actually got some good snow today!!!!!!!!!!

​Tried using M&Ms for the eyes but they fell out so i gave up hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment