Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The best week we have had!

                                                                                     February 17, 2015
  Last week was by far the best week we have had! The Lord totally blessed us through our diligence and hard work. The plans we made actually all happened plus some! It was a really busy week needless to say. The lessons we had were also very spiritual. As missionaries we are to teach the doctrine of Christ through every lesson that we teach. Which is faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. Its amazing how those principles and ordinances go with every single lesson and how investigators realize the importance of it.
   So that guy who came to church last week came again except this time he was way pumped! It was awesome! He kept saying how excited he was for church. We are hoping to be able to finally teach him this week. He is so ready! He even participated in Elders Quorum! It was amazing. So many great things are happening in our area now :) 
  On Saturday we are blessed to have Elder Jeffrey R, Holland come to our mission. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! Probably the best way to end my mission. I have been reading all his talks in the ensign and anything else I can find by him. It’s amazing to study his words and see the kind of man he is. Truly a disciple and Apostle of the Lord. So I am very VERY excited!!! :)
  So sorry this is so short but we have to leave early today! But I will share something that hopefully I haven't shared before in an email and if I have oh well :)
  So our Sunday school lesson was on the organization of the priesthood. It’s amazing how organized it is! But it totally makes sense to me that it would be so organized. #1 God is a God of order and not the author of confusion and #2 look at his creations. Does the way this world work not have order? When it’s 32 degrees water  freezes. Is that not order? Of course you can do stuff to make it not freeze at that temperature but is that not order as well? The way things work in this world is all order so the priesthood must have order and everything that is led by Christ must have order. Just a cool thought that I had! Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Espinoza!

No comments:

Post a Comment