Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

                                                                                02/03/15
Hello everyone,
        Last week was a busy one!  It’s amazing when the plans you make with people actually happen, lol.  It’s also amazing to see the Lords hand in this work.  It’s always nice to remember that this is not Elder Espinoza's work nor our mission president's but the Lord's!  
        We had three investigators come to church on Sunday!!! We are hoping to set a baptismal date with one of them this week. She is the one who was on a date previously.  I would LOVE to see her get baptized before I go home.  We are working on getting her solid fellowship.  She already does but that member got called to be the YWs president so now she is soooo busy!  
        So it’s been fun :) We are still having a hard time finding new people to teach but we are still working hard at it and know that the Lord will bless us in due time through our diligence.  We also found out some sad news yesterday :/  Our apartment lease will be up in a month which is when the transfer is over and our mission president is shutting down like 12 areas this transfer or something and last transfer none got closed in our zone so it’s looking like its gonna happen for our district.  Sad :/  But it will be the Lords will we know that.  It’s weird how when I first came out our mission was tiny and we were the biggest influx of missionaries ever and then it kept happening and now it’s almost back to how small it was when I first got here!  I wonder what it is that the Lord has in store for this mission.  Whatever it is, it will be awesome!
        So we finally got the family mission plans and should be implementing that into our dinner messages and see what happens!  It’s a pretty exciting time to be here :)  Things are going great!  Well today is a short one sorry!  Hope you all have a wonderful week! Love ya!


Love Elder Espinoza

 Elder Stevens and I



 Its blurry cause it was SO cold outside but we had Elder Pattison with us for a few hours so we went and took a pic on top of a huge hill lol

There's this little girl named Jayden who LOVES me haha so she drew me this pic.
(Notice she circled the y in her name. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment