Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Another good week!

July 15, 2013
Well this last week has been a pretty good one! We had interviews with the new mission president. Him and his wife are so awesome! They have brought a wonderful spirit to our mission and have given us lots of determination and committed us to lots of goals!!! This mission is really gonna be something else by the time I leave. Lots of missionaries that are going home soon are sad that they don't get to be here when this mission grows like crazy!! But I get to be!!! lol :)
  We have been finding lots of new investigators lately and they're all so awesome! We've had soo many very spiritual lessons with them. The family we met on the 4th probably doesn't live in our area so we have to stop teaching them and pass them off to the other Elders ( We are SOOO sad!!!!! We love them and wish we could finish teaching them but oh well. They will feel the spirit and know the truth of our message whether we teach them or not cause the spirit is what testifies truth to us all.
  So I didn't get to save any ones life this week but it was still a good one haha. We went on exchanges with the zone leaders and that is always awesome. You learn so much from them. They are Spanish speaking and I went to their area. boy was that an experience lol. He taught me some door approaches and what not but I never had to do it cause every time it was my turn to knock a door they spoke English, haha, but we had a few lessons all in Spanish and I kinda just sat there not knowing what was being said but it was awesome cause I could feel the spirit. Basically everyone gave me crap for having my last name and not speaking Spanish lol! Especially when they found out my Dad is from Mexico and speaks Spanish and so does my step dad! So they didn't blame me too much ;) haha. I learned quite a bit of Spanish though. I also learned I know a lot more than I think I know haha. I understood a lot of stuff It was pretty cool.
  We have transfers coming up next week so i'll know by next Monday whats happening. I hope I stay here in this area with my companion. We love it here its so awesome!!!! Well I hope everyone had a great week and has an even better one this week :) Love you all!!!!
Love Elder Espinoza


No comments:

Post a Comment