Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013
  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure did. Got to hang out with members of the ward all day. They're basically family to me now so that was really nice :) I am sad I had to miss out on all the get togethers but I know this is where I am supposed to be. Last week was a little slower cause of the holidays so lots of people were gone but we were still able to have a very productive week and taught a lot of lessons! It really is so amazing to see people progress in the gospel and the blessings they receive from it :)
  Iris Fox was baptized the day after thanksgiving. We have been going over to her house since September now and now all that are over 8 are baptized! :) We have grown really close to that family and it will be sad when they move :( But we definitely have made life long friends with them! And lots of other people here in El Paso.
  The work here is going so great. We might have a baptism this week and will have one next week for sure. We are trying to have a baptism once a week this transfer and we really feel as if we can do that. And if not, at least average a baptism a week. The ward is doing so wonderful at introducing their friends so they can learn the gospel. Member referrals really are the best way to bring people into the gospel.! So everyone go share the gospel! I know I say that a lot but it really is sooo important. My comp and I were talking about how the hastening of the work has been prophesied and prophesied in the scriptures and how we feel as if a lot of people don't realize that that is happening. Those specific words have been prophesied. "Hastening the work of salvation" What is the church's newest addition to the website? That same exact thing. That prophesy is coming to pass. But it is up to us as members of the church to share the gospel. A lot of people have the mindset that they need to go out with the missionaries to help them with the work. Which is not a bad thing at all. But missionaries real calling are to assist the ward with missionary work. We are here to help all of you with missionary work! Its the members duty. Ours as well but the most successful way is through the members! So like I said earlier go and share the gospel with your friends! You would be surprised at who is prepared now and who is being prepared.
  I hope you all have a great week! I am looking forward to Christmas so I can skype with my family! No offense to anyone but when people ask me what or who I miss the most its my little bros! lol
  Congrats to Cortez and Roman for making it to the state title! Good luck and make good ol' Pasco proud! Love you all!
Love ,
Elder Jaden Espinoza

The Fox family! all over 8 are Baptized!


Snow in El Paso! 



No comments:

Post a Comment