Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

           06/03/04

So Elder Reams and I finally realized the other day that our swamp cooler doesnt even work. The heater is what was blowing out air not the swamp cooler, lol! This whole time we thought our swamp cooler just wasn't that great or something but we went into a members home and they live in the same complex as us and it was cool in there so we were like what the heck! Then he came and looked at ours and told us what was wrong. So this whole time we have been dying of heat not knowing we coulda just told the apt people it needed to be fixed, lol! And to top that off, our car will be in the shop this entire week. But it was definitely a blessing our ac got fixed the day we had to take our car in! We are actually excited about not having a car because it will give us an opportunity to talk to a lot more people. Maybe even lose a little weight out in the heat ;) lol! It does make things harder because we need our car for somethings but luckily we have an amazing ward!

Last week was a good one though. We did a lot of walking around anyway and talking to people whenever we didn't have anything planned. Its kinda sad but you would be surprised at how many people would actually decline a picture of Christ. But at least most people were nice about it, lol! Its actually fun to try to strike up conversation with people then somehow try to relate it to the gospel and invite them to come closer to Christ. I honestly can't think of anything that you can NOT relate somehow back to Christ or His gospel. This week we have our MLC meeting. I'm looking forward to that. Then the next day we have zone training and next week we have zone conference! Those come way to fast! But I love them! Well, I hope everyone has an amazing week! Love you all!


Love Elder Espinoza

All the ZL's and STL's in our mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment