Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, June 23, 2014

An amazing week!

June 23, 2014
   Well last week was an amazing week! We had stake conference and Elder Daniel W. Jones of the 70 presided over the conference. I think my favorite part was in the adult and children 12 and up session on Saturday. Elder Jones had our mission president and the stake president at the podium with him and he just asked them questions and had them respond to us. It was amazing to see all the inspiration they were receiving at that moment. It really helped the members and missionaries all get on the same page! It was definitely my favorite part! Overall the whole thing was good though! It's always good to have an area authority come! So many miracles happened in our zone last week I couldn't describe all of them in an email! We are teaching a new family of 5 and we are so excited about that! Areas in this zone are starting to be really productive! We have a new area in our zone opening up tomorrow. Sadly though every companionship except one will be changing :/ We really had a strong zone unity here in the ABQ West zone. But it will continue to build with all the new missionaries! :) I will be getting a new companion as well tomorrow :/ Elder Reams is going down to Las Cruces! I'm not sure who I will be getting but I know it will be a good companion that's for sure! Well the weather is changing and its definitely starting to get HOT outside. Luckily we have a car but we do park it once a week and walk all day. Miracles always happen that day. 
  Well I hope everyone had a great week! Love you all!
Love Elder Espinoza 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment