Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

07/01/14

Well last week was a super busy week! We had transfers which is always exciting! Elder Reams went down to Las Cruces and my new companion is Elder Taylor! He came out just a transfer before me. He is from San Diego and lemme tell ya we are already brothers! Haha! We tell people that we must have been comps in the premortal or something 'cause we are always on the same page and think the same things! We get along really. We already know these next few transfers are going to be way awesome! Definitely gonna hang out after the mission.
So basically our whole zone changed. Everyone except 1 companionship got a new companion and a new are opened up. We are pretty excited for this transfer, this zone has a ton of miracles waiting to happen! Most of last week was spent getting missionaries the things they need and getting settled in to their new areas and apartments so we didn't get to do too much missionary work but this week we are gonna get out there and put some serious work in!
It is getting pretty dang hot outside but oh well, we have 2 years to serve the Lord and an eternity to reflect on it. We also have MLC this week which is always really exciting to get together with the other ZLs and STLs and get trained on the goals and plans that President Miller has for the mission. We have zone training on the 4th too but our ward is having a breakfast like right before so were gonna go to that, lol!
Well sorry this is so short but we have a super busy day today so next week will be a better letter I promise lol Love you all!

Love Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment