Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

07/08/14
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! And a safe one at that. We had a pretty good day. Our ward had a breakfast bright and early in the morning then we left to set up for zone training! That meeting was definitely one the best zone trainings. The spirit was very strong there and I feel like the missionaries are really applying the things they learned. My comp and I are and are definitely seeing the miracles come from it! There are tons of miracles happening every day in this zone. It really helps bring the spirit and unity of this zone up. It's really an exciting time to be here :)
So we didn't do anything too exciting on the 4th, just tried to talk to people and teach lessons. We had dinner with members later on in the evening then had a lesson and got to watch fireworks from their balcony for a few minutes. They have an awesome view of ABQ so we got to see a lot of different shows - it was cool!
Our area has been a little slow since lots of people are out of town, so we're trying hard to stay busy! Its been pretty hot outside recently and then at night it rains so with a swamp cooler it gets all sticky in our apartment. But hey, thats what makes being a missionary being a missionary, haha! Fast Sunday was good as usual, we have really strong members here in this ward. Its nice too because we get the opportunity to bear our testimonies every fast Sunday :) There definitely are blessings that come from sharing your own testimony and many scriptures that say that the angels of heaven record what you say. Kinda cool :) I would encourage you all to share your testimony with someone this week especially if you find its hard to think of your testimony or if you even have one. Just testify of the things you know to be true and the Lord will bless you and your testimony will strengthen :) Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment