Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

7/29/14

So last week was a pretty good week of course!!! We have been getting tons of rain here so its been pretty awesome. Gotta love monsoon season!!!! Can't believe that this is already the last week of the transfer. There is a possibility that we could be swapping wards with the YSA elders. It would be fun but at the same time I would REALLY miss this ward! I've really grown to love this ward a lot so only getting to be here for 3 transfers and having to leave would kill me! But whatever the Lord needs me to do I will do!
We didn't get to meet with that family we helped pick plums with but we have a lesson with them tonight so we are pretty stoked about that!!!!! Hopefully it goes well. Its so awesome to meet with people that are prepared for the gospel and to help them progress towards receiving the gospel of Jesus Christ.

We didn't have as many baptisms as we planned to for the month of July as a zone but next month is going to be such an awesome month, that's for sure! So sorry this is short but I don't have much time today but I hope you all have a wonderful week this week! Love you all!

Love Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment