Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

08/12/14
So last week just flew right on by with Pday on Monday then transfers on Tuesday then preparing our mission leadership council report on Wednesday and then having the MLC meeting on Thursday then preparing zone training that evening and then having zone training Friday and then preparing our stake missionary correlation meeting report for Sunday then actually having the meeting - BUSY week!! We didn't really get a chance to get work done in our area other than go to institute, but this week we have no meetings or reports to do so we can finally get some real work done in our new area!
Sadly on Sunday the YSA branch was split in half. It used to cover the ABQ West Stake and Rio Rancho Stake but now its split so we cover ABQ West and sisters cover Rio Rancho. We met a ton of really cool people that all will be going to Rio Rancho which was pretty sad but there are still some cool people in our ward!!! The elders quorum president in the branch and I had a seminary class together my sophomore at good ol' Pasco High. His name is Brett Moe so that is pretty cool to be able to see him again and get to work with him! The branch before wasn't very big at all but there were hundreds of names that should be there in both stakes that aren't so the leadership felt impressed to split it and it will allow us to really focus on the lost people in the branch which will hopefully lead to lots of missionary opportunities as well!! This branch hasn't had a baptism this year so Elder Taylor and I are excited about improving the work here!!! There continues to be exciting things that go on here in our zone!

Love Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment