Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August, 19 2014 
So things in the branch are starting to really pick up! Its honestly a pretty awesome time to be apart of the split and now we can really start focusing on all of the less active young single adults who live in our stake only. At first I was a little sad it split but now I know its totally inspired of God and and super excited! The branch is also very excited and really wants to get out and met people and do some good missionary work! This branch used to be the highest baptizing unit in the stake but hasn't had a single one this year...yeah....thats about to change :) haha We have new branch missionaries who are super pumped to do missionary work. Also we got like 8 referrals from other missionaries in the zone last week! Only one seems promising so far but that's one more than none! So we are really hoping to see some good progress with this branch soon! It is sad to not be in the Bandelier ward anymore but the branch is fun too! And we still get to see pretty much everyone in the Bandelier ward anyways haha. So like I said in my email last week Brett Moe is the EQ's President so last week we had dinner with the Moe family and it was super fun to have dinner with a family from Pasco and to talk about all of the same people that we know!!!!! I only got a pic with the three older kids Kara, Brett and Travis. It was pretty fun though! Got to find out about a bunch of people who are either married now or are engaged. CRAZY! haha Well not much going on here other than that just trying to find more people to teach and trying to stay busy in our new area!!!! Hopefully we find those that are being prepared soon. I know they're out there! Love you all.
Love, Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment