Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Getting transfered

August4, 2014
  So, we did end up getting swapped with the young single adult Elders. I don't remember if I said why we were going to but basically the mission needs another car somewhere else and our area is tiny but since we are zone leaders we need a car so we got moved to the Young Single Adult branch because they cover the whole stake and need a car as well. And the elders who take our spots in Bandelier ward will now be on bikes! So we are very sad to leave the ward :( The nice thing is some of the members in our ward have kids who are  in the YSA branch and can still feed us! Also a kid in the ward just got home from his mission so the joke is that the ward will just pass him around so they can still feed us! hahaha This ward is definitely one that I will come back and visit. I feel like I have made life long friends here! We are sad to go but we understand that this work is truly inspired so we both look forward to working with the young single adults in this stake. I got to be in a YSA branch in El Paso for a transfer and that was really fun! So we're anxious to see why the Lord felt we needed to be in that branch!
We are also getting a brand new Ford Fusion so I guess we can't complain too much ;) haha Well its another busy pday so I don't have very much time. We have a lot of stuff to do before transfers tomorrow! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment