Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"He Is The Gift"

                                                                                                                                               December 2, 2014
 I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend!!! Our thanksgiving was pretty good of course. Members made us lots of good food :) This time of year is always so wonderful since we have so many things to be thankful for especially in this wonderful country that we live in!       Last week was also a week full of miracles. The most amazing one being we were able to set a baptismal date with our investigator! She has been meeting with missionaries for a long time now and this is the first time she has ever set a date with any of them! She set it for her birthday which is in January but the spirit was SO strong when she said it I just knew that that was the date for her :) It’s amazing to see the change in people’s faces when they see the progress they have made with strengthening their relationship with Christ. It NEVER fails to amaze me. This work is so wonderful especially since it is not our work. It is the Lords work and will move forward whether you are helping or not but ya might as well jump on this bandwagon! 
I hope many of you have been able to see the "He Is The Gift" video the Church has put out. The Church keeps making it easier and easier to share the wonderful message of our Savior and His atonement. The video is very non-threatening and really brings in the true spirit of Christmas. We have been handing out those cards like candy this week!! So if you got an Ensign please do the same :)
Congrats to the Riverhawks for making it to state again! Represent! :)

Love Elder Espinoza

Me, Elder Stevens and Elder Pattison

"He Is The Gift"

No comments:

Post a Comment