Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, April 8, 2013

First Investigator!


April 8, 2013

Hey Everyone,
Well this week has been a pretty good week. The ward I'm in is really amazing but the members are a little lazy...we can't get anyone to go on splits with us and we haven't gotten a single referral from them. BUT! that's not stopping us at all.  That just gives us more finding opportunities.  We tract A LOT hah but we have a blast. So this last week we were tracting and came to this house and this lady answered the door and she was pretty open to wanting to learn more.  So she invited us in but since she was home alone we couldn't go in.  So we asked if there was a better time to come back and she said well can we talk outside.  It was crazy, haha, so she went and got her bible and at first I thought she wanted to bible bash and tell us how we were wrong and everything 'cause stuff like this never happens!  But turns out she was really sincere about wanting to learn more about Jesus Christ and she had some things that she's done that have been bothering her.  She had been praying for someone to help her and show her...crazy!!!  She was sooo receptive to our message and what we had to say.  She even invited herself to church!  It was crazy!!!   So Sunday she's gonna be comin' with us!  She has one 14 yr old daughter and I think she's married. She's a really cool person!!  We were so excited to finally have a real legit investigator to teach!!!  She really wants to come closer the Christ and repent and we are so excited to help her.  Hopefully everything goes well on our next lesson!  We've got some other potential investigators we will be teaching this week so were studying hard for them haha!  I'm still loving Alamogordo.  It's an awesome place!  Last weekend was really cool.  General Conference is a little different being a missionary haha I loved every minute of it.  Well, I'm so thankful for all the love and support I keep getting from people.  The letters and emails are very uplifting!  I hope everyone has a great week :)
Elder Jaden Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment