Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Got called to be the district leader!

October 14, 2013
  Well this week was an exciting one! We have 5 investigators with baptism dates. Two will be on the 26th! We really love that family we are teaching! They really will be such a great addition to the church!
  We also have many other investigators who we have been working with for a while and are now finally starting to progress! One guy has really had troubles with drinking but he finally came to church and conference and what do ya know? He drank like once or twice two weeks ago and last week didn't even touch it. He said he lost the desire to drink! And now he wants to get baptized which is so wonderful!! This area is doing so well!
  So transfers is this week and sadly I will be getting a new companion. But I also got called to be the district leader which is pretty cool and makes me a little nervous at the same time! But I'm willing to do whatever the Lord wants me to!
  Sorry this letter is so short! I don't have any more time! lol Love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Espinoza


Elder Espinoza   Elder Peterson

 The Fox Family- going to get Baptized

No comments:

Post a Comment