Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Letter from the Mission President

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
New Mexico Albuquerque Mission
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109-3442

16 October 2013

Dear Verna Marie Ruiz,


I would like you to know how much Sister Miller and I have grown to love your son.  He has exemplified great leadership abilities in his missionary work. Therefore, we have called Elder Espinoza to serve in the leadership position of District Leader.
I have great confidence in his ability to serve in this capacity.  He is compassionate, dependable, obedient, respectful, kind, and loves the people here in The New Mexico Albuquerque Mission, along with his fellow missionaries.  He has a strong relationship with his Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, which entitles him to receive personal revelation from the Lord appropriate to his calling and will gain the confidence and support of those he serves.
Thank you for sending us an outstanding young man.  May the Lord continue to bless you as you continue to support your son.

Sincerely,
President Steven J. Miller Mission President

Elder Espinoza's new companion Elder Hoggan. they were in the MTC together!

2 comments:

  1. Everything that the mission president said is sooo true. We think Jaden is awesome too! What a stud. Love these updates! :)

    ReplyDelete