Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, March 31, 2014

A sad day for El Paso- Elder Espinoza getting transferred!

March 31, 2014

Well, I guess I learned everything I needed to learn in good ol' El Paso Texas. The Lord needs me somewhere else now. Im soooo sad to leave all these wonderful people here and all the amazing missionary opportunities that are waiting to happen here. I told my mission president that i'm leaving the promised land and he said, "No, you're gonna take the promised land with you!" That's my plan! I remember when I first got to El Paso I was pretty disappointed to leave my greenie area and now i'm not so disappointed but just really sad cause i've grown so close to all these people here. If it wasn't for them I think my first Christmas away from home woulda been a rough one. But the Lord knows what he's doin otherwise I probably never would have come to El Paso! I've grown so much in this ward. I went from junior comp and district monkey( the district leaders companion) to training a new missionary to district leader to zone leader. So lots and lots of memories here in El Paso. It's just sad cause everone but a few are military and won't be here when I come back to visit. Some may end up in Washington though! which would be amazing! I feel like this is the most ready I will ever be to leave this area though so its perfect timing. I am exciting about meeting new people and going to a new area. It will be strange to not be in a military ward though. I spent half of my mission in a military ward and going on to military bases! Im excited to go work with a new zone and try my best to help them improve as missionaries! This last week was a good one though! We didn't teach as much mainly cause all of our investigators got baptized so we spent a lot of time finding! We actually got a knife pulled on us. It was pretty funny. We had a priest with us and I though he was gonna wet his pants haha We met some new people that are super interested in the gospel and will do so wonderful progressing towards baptism! Sad to leave them but its not the missionary who converts people its the spirit! Well I don't have to much time today cause I still have a million people to say bye to :( More tears to be shed! but I am excited to go :) Love you all!
Love Elder Espinoza

 The Davis family. Gonna miss them dearly!


 The Rosenbergs. :) Love that family!!!


The Kidd family. Only 3 outta 13! Totally plan on visiting them in Kentucky after the mish! Bro. Kidd got to el paso  the same time I did and we had a race to see who would leave first. I beat him by 6 weeks :) haha


No comments:

Post a Comment