Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23, 2014
Well I am now serving in the Ladera ward which actually used to be a part of my last stake until the beginning of this year. Now it's part of the Los Lunas stake! The members here are pretty awesome! Our apartment is definitely the nicest one I have been in haha. We got super lucky cause the apt manager just got baptized a few months ago so she hooks it up a lot haha.
I am training Elder Gulbransen. He is from Shelley Idaho. He just graduated high school. We get along super well so we are always having fun! He seriously reminds me of my cousin Dyrel so much its crazy hahaha. So I always just laugh at him cause its like I'm just hanging out with good ole Darell ;) haha.
So we are still trying to learn the area and everyone who they have been teaching (which isn't much lol) but it's been really fun! Also in my district it's just us and three sets of sisters.... normally (no offense) people wouldn't like to have that many sisters in their district but all the ones in mine are super awesome and I know how consecrated sisters can be so its gonna be a great transfer :) well I only have 3 minutes till this computer kicks me off so sorry this is so short! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!!
Love Elder Espinoza
  NEW ADDRESS
 Elder Jaden Espinoza
1700 Market St. Apt. 508
ABQ, NM 87120

No comments:

Post a Comment