Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Monday, September 15, 2014

The gospel is amazing isnt it??

                                                                                                                   September 15, 2014
Last week was an awesome week of course! Also, got some pretty exciting news! My Mission President called me to be a trainer and a district leader again. I guess the district I'm going to is struggling pretty bad so I'm excited to see a big change in that district lol. I'm also very excited to train again! I always hoped to get to train during my last two transfers but now I get to with 4 left so there is a good possibility I can train again which would be awesome! Its so cool to see missionaries you have trained doing well in the mission. The Elder I trained earlier unfortunately went home so I'm excited to get to again!
   I kind of have a good idea of where I'll be going haha but we will see! If so, I know some missionaries in that district so it will be super exciting! So our investigator is still doing amazing! One of the ward missionaries actually took her to the temple on Saturday to just walk around and feel the amazing spirit there and to talk about it a little more. It sounded like it was an amazing experience for both of them! Fellowship is the best way to help investigators progress towards baptism then eventually the temple. With this girl it is almost like picture perfect how it is all happening! Its almost too good to be true but hey the gospel is amazing isnt it??
  So I am pretty sad to get transferred so quickly but I am excited to go to another ward where hopefully I will finish my mission off! YSA wards are really fun but I love family wards cause you can get super close to families that will just adopt you into their family lol. Well it'll be exciting to see who I get and where I will end up tomorrow! Love you all and hope you have a great week!!!
Love Elder Espinoza 

Our whole zone before we went to Sky City last week.

 Our Stake Presidency

The Bitsoies! My favorite Najavo family lol


No comments:

Post a Comment