Elder Espinoza

Elder Espinoza
Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Watch conference this weekend!

                                                                                                                  September 30, 2014
So yesterday we got to go to the temple which is always amazing of course! I think probably the only thing I don't like about being a missionary is we don't get to go that often but we are lucky to have one in our mission! Our mission president sent us a list of promises made by the Logan temple President and they are amazing!
Here is what regular temple participation will do for you:
1. If a man, you will become mighty; if a woman, powerful.
2. It will serve as a great “insurance protection” for your marriage.
3. The blessing of the Eternal Gods will be called down upon you, and great spiritual growth will be yours.
4. Unseen angels will watch over your loved ones when Satanic forces tempt them.
5. You families will draw close to the Lord and there will be no empty chairs in the Celestial Kingdom.
6. Your children will go on missions.
7. Your children will get married in the temple.
8. The veil will be thin, you will have great spiritual growth, and many spiritual experiences will distill upon you.
9. You will be prepared for exaltation-with a celestial body, a celestial mind, and a celestial personality.
10. You will become receptive to divine guidance and you will receive spiritual perception to help you grapple with your problems and cares.
11. You will see clearly how to make critical decisions that weigh heavy on your mind.
12. You will become Christ-like.”
How cool is that? There really is amazing spiritual power that comes from regular temple attendance! Afterward we met in the chapel inside the temple with him and the temple president and they talked about the covenants we make inside the temple. It was truly amazing to hear from the inspired men. I wish we could do that more often! lol
So were really starting to get to know the area now and are meeting most of the investigators. Things are starting to run a little more smoothly which is really nice! Elder Gulbransen is a funny guy haha we get along really well! This week should be a good one since we got to start it off with the temple so we are hoping to see lots of miracles come from that and also this weekend is conference! I just realized it will be my last general conference as a missionary which is super sad to think about but I'm excited cause It'll be my last chance to listen to our prophets while I am set apart from the world. so it should be really amazing :) I hope you all are as excited as I am to listen to conference! I can promise you all if you watch it with questions seeking inspiration you will find your answers and feel the Lord's love for you!
Love you all! :)

Sister Eldredge, Sister Andrasko, Me and Elder Gulbransen. We split the Ladera ward!!
 Elder Gulbransen and I


Some families from my previous area

 Love this family! The Snells are way awesome!
 

  The Taits! They were the first and 2nd to last family to feed me in this zone! Love them!

 This is Justin Fiaui. Seriously one of the coolest guys I know. He took us out to breakfast every Pday!

   The Burrup family, they are great!

 The Cooks! Super awesome family!

 The Cowles! Love that family to death! Bishop Cowles was the bishop of Bandelier ward
 The wonderful Johnson family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment